Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel Volkswagen Golf GTI 7 (2003-2020)
- Steering wheel Volkswagen Golf GTI 7 (2003-2020)
- Compatible for Volkswagen models (2003-2020)
- This steering wheel is made to measure, with the latest manufacturing innovations to improve the appearance of your vehicle, and make it an exclusive and unique model, while updating your vehicle to the most current models.
Estimated Shipping 24/48 hours
Finance your purchase
Finance your purchase by selecting the financing payment method in the purchase process (Aplazame o Klarna):
Request more information about this product
- Volkswagen Golf GTI 7 steering wheel, with upper and lower part (outer structure) made of carbon fiber with a gloss finish, reference point at 12 o'clock in red, sides (outer structure) upholstered in perforated black leather, finished with red trim (thread) .
- Interior central structure (trim) in gloss black, button panel in black and lower part (trim) in gloss black with GTI lettering.
- Aribag upholstered in black leather, red trim (thread), and Volkswagen insignia in gloss black.
- When ordering, we will need an image of the original steering wheel of your car, for the correct manufacture of this model.
- Steering wheels made to measure, with the option of modifying any detail and / or materials.
- Installation with Plug & Play system (disconnect stock steering wheel and connect the new steering wheel to your vehicle, without the need for modification), it uses the same connectors as the standard steering wheels from (2013-2020).
- Assembly instructions not included.
- Installation at an authorized car service is highly recommended.
- We do shipping to all the world.
Available manufacturing options:
- We manufacture all the steering wheels to measure, so you can modify, change any of the parts or materials.
- Upper and lower part of the outer structure of the steering wheel (outer circle): The options available for this part of the steering wheel are: Carbon fiber gloss finish or matt finish, forged carbon fiber gloss finish or matt finish, alcantara leather, smooth leather or perforated leather of different shades.
- Sides of the outer structure (outer circle): alcantara leather, smooth leather or perforated leather in different shades and different shades of the topping (interlaced thread).
- Steering wheel airbag: alcantara leather, smooth leather in different shades and different shades of topping (interlaced thread).
- Trim color (seams thread): The trim of the exterior structure, the sides, and / or the airbag is available in a wide range of colors such as: red, blue, yellow, black, gray, beige, tricolor (BMW M Performance).
- Shift paddles: shift paddles are available in different sizes such as: standard (standard shift paddles), GT paddles (longer length paddles), and shift paddles are also available in different colors, manufacturing materials and finishes such as: carbon fiber gloss finish or matte finish, forged carbon fiber gloss finish or matte finish. You can also choose the color of the symbols (+/-) on some models of shift paddles.
- For models prior to 2013 such as: Volkswagen Golf V (2003-2007) the multifunction steering wheel option will not work on the vehicle, older models do not include the multifunction steering wheel option. (The steering wheels will be manufactured with the multi-function option to update the vehicle like the current versions.)
- The airbag will work properly on all models, with a Plug & Play installation system.
- Heating function
- Vibration function or lane change assistant
- If your vehicle has any of these functions, once the order has been placed, you must indicate it in the comments of the order and / or send us an email with your order number. In this way, we will write down this option in your order and we will inform you of the extra cost to pay to include this option in your new flyer.
Directions for purchasing your new personalized steering wheel:
- Once you have placed the order correctly, we will contact you to ask for a picture of the original steering wheel of your vehicle. In this way we can start manufacturing including all the buttons and their corresponding functions, so that all the buttons and the functions of the steering wheel work correctly.
- On the other hand, if you want to modify any of the parts of the new steering wheel that we are going to manufacture or choose the materials, you must indicate this in the comments of the order or by sending us an email with the order number and the changes chosen. If the desired changes involve an extra manufacturing cost, we will let you know by responding to this same email.
- The estimated manufacturing time is 30 - 40 days, from the order confirmation. Once the steering wheel is manufactured and finished, we will send you an image to verify that all the details are correct. Once confirmed, we will proceed to prepare your flyer to send it to the address previously indicated in the order.
- In most of the steering wheels we manufacture, the installation system will be Plug & Play (disconnect the original steering wheel from the vehicle and install your new steering wheel to your vehicle without the need for modifications).
- The airbag of the steering wheels that we manufacture will always be with Plug & Play installation (the airbag of the new steering wheel will use the same connector for the airbag as the original steering wheel of the vehicle).
- In other cases, such as steering wheels with driving mode selectors, START / STOP (starting the vehicle from the steering wheel button) and other functions, they may require subsequent coding for their correct operation.
- Volkswagen Golf V (2003-2007)
- Volkswagen Golf GTI V (2003-2007)
- Volkswagen Golf 6 (2008-2012)
- Volkswagen Golf GTI 6 (2008-2012)
- Volkswagen Golf 7 (2013-2017)
- Volkswagen Golf GTI 7 (2013-2017)
- Volkswagen Golf R 7 (2013-2017)
- Volkswagen Golf 7.5 (2018-2020)
- Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 (2018-2020)
- Volkswagen Polo 6R / 6C (2009-2017)
- Volkswagen Scirocco 137 (2008-2014)
- Volkswagen Scirocco 137 Facelift (2014-2017)
- Volkswagen Tiguan I (2007-2015)
- Volkswagen Tiguan II (2016-2020)