Akrapovič Slip-On Titanium Exhaust System for Ferrari 458 Italia (2010-2015)
- Akrapovič Slip-On Titanium exhaust system for Ferrari 458 Italia (2010-2015)
- Compatible for Ferrari 458 Italia / Spider (2010-2015)
- This exhaust system is intended to add a sportier, unique and exclusive look to your Ferrari 458 Italia / Spider (2010-2015) as well as significantly boosting its sound and improving the performance of your vehicle.
Estimated Shipping 5 - 7 days
Finance your purchase
Finance your purchase by selecting the financing payment method in the purchase process (Aplazame o Klarna):
Request more information about this product
- High performance exhaust system Akrapovič Slip-On Titanium end section equipped with valve system, silencer and tailpipes.
- The Akrapovič Slip-On Titanium performance exhaust system is made of high-quality lightweight titanium.
- Original Akrapovič product.
- Installation by an authorized auto service is strongly recommended.
- We ship worldwide.
- Installation of this exhaust system does not require cutting or welding. Just remove the exhaust system from your vehicle and install this new Akrapovič Slip-On Titanium performance exhaust system on your vehicle.
- Assembly instructions are included in the delivery.
- The Ferrari 458 Italia is one of the most impressive road cars ever designed. With its lightweight construction, technical innovations and 570-hp 4.5-liter engine, it's a memorable driving experience. Add our Akrapovič Titanium Slip-On Performance Exhaust System for even more power, reduced weight and an enhanced sporty sound. Our Akrapovič Titanium Slip-On Exhaust System features dual-mode exhaust valves and a triple-exit system that delivers a crisp but muffled sound at low revs, but at high revs it fully unleashes an incredible deep sporty V8 sound from high revs inspired by F1. Complete the look with a set of three exquisite carbon fiber tailpipes.
- More tuning opportunities and an even more aggressive sound are available with our titanium link tube set with high-flow catalytic converters.
- When installing optional Akrapovič aftermarket downpipes with sport catalytic converters or without catalytic converters, which are developed for use on closed tracks only, it is mandatory to remap the ECU. When installing the Akrapovič aftermarket exhaust system that was developed for use on closed tracks, we recommend remapping the ECU to avoid possible "check engine light" warning signals.
Additional options supported:
- This Titanium Slip-On exhaust system can be completed with the Akrapovič link pipe kit available for Ferrari 458 Italia / Spider (2010-2015)
Titanium Slip-On Features:
- Increase in engine torque (Nm): + 22 Nm at 2420 rpm
- Engine power increase: +6.5 kW (8.7 hp) at 7350 rpm
- Weight improvement: - 8.1 kg
- Material: Titanium
- Ferrari 458 Italia (2010-2015)
- Ferrari 458 Spider (2010-2015)
- Ferrari 488 GTB (2016-2019)
- Ferrari 488 Spider (2016-2019)
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Slip-On Titanium
- Length: 185 cm
- Height: 75 cm
- Width: 85cm
- Weight: 35kg
- Product without ECE approval.